You find it hard to improve your app’s ratings? You know that good user reviews on Google Play help boost your downloads and your ranking. So, you’ve been looking for a great free plugin to help you get more ratings.
Where polljoy comes in
polljoy is a free rate my app plugin that supports Android, iOS, Unity and Web. It enables you to set up your own rating prompts in minutes, deploy and change polls instantly from polljoy’s web console.
Set up your rating prompts in 5 minutes
- Copy the polljoy SDK Archived File to your project workspace folder and unzip. You’ll see two projects: PolljoySDK and PolljoyTestApp.
- In Eclipse, import the PolljoySDK project into your workspace.
- Add the PolljoySDK project as a reference project in your project settings.
- Add INTERNET permission to your project’s AndroidManifest.xml
- Again in
PJPollViewActivityby adding the following lines between
It’s that simple. For the detailed integration guide check here.
If you’re using Android Studio, check out the 4 minutes video tutorial that walks you through the integration process for our Android SDK.
The smartest way to get better ratings : a unique SDK
polljoy offers a unique rating SDK for your Android app. Its technology identifies your true fans and motivate them to leave a review on the Play Store. This approach improves your ratings and boosts your app’s ranking. Meanwhile, it gathers critical feedback from all users, so you can make your app even better.
What you need to do? Just log in to your account, integrate and get started with our template polls or create your own.
Powerful rating prompts
- Advanced user targeting (paying, non paying, app version, time since installed, platform, and more).
- Embed the link to your app on the Google Play so your poll redirects users straight to that page. Easier for them to rate.
- Use a design for your prompts that appeals to users, upload your own graphics or customise the default layout.
- Reward users with in-app purchases.
- Deploy and create polls from our web console. No app-updates needed.
If you are looking for an easy to integrate “rate my app” plugin that supports Android, get started with our free SDK. It will take only minutes and helps boost your 5 star ratings quickly. It also gives you the feedback you need to improve your product to an even higher standard. If you want to know more about app ratings, check out our article on how to get better ratings for your app.
Also developing on iOS? Check out our dedicated article here.
Got a questions? Just send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org :) and keep up with polljoy on Twitter.